Terms & Conditions
“the Agency” refers to Roberta Alessandri Events.
“The Client” is the company that issues the brief and pays the agency.
“The Assignment” is the name given to the advertised job that is given to the artist by the client through the agency.
“the Model” is the person that is employed by the agency.
- The Agency does not guarantee any model that they will get an assignment. Selection of models is done by the client. It is the responsibility of the model to be professional at all times, be on time for castings, fittings and shoots, and to have the best possible photographic portfolio. All of these things will work in their favour when it comes to being selected by the client for an assignment. The model is to have the best interests of the agency at all times.
- Very few models make a full time career out of modelling, so don’t give up your full time job if you already have one. See modelling as a way to improve yourself and to help subsidise your income.
- All models who sign up must have a valid South African ID or Passport Document. Children must have a birth certificate, South African ID or Passport. If you are not a South African citizen, you are required to have a Passport, Valid Visa or work permit. The agency will require a copy there of.
- On being briefed on the job you have been chosen for, it is very important to prepare yourself for the assignment in advance. Make sure you are aware of the time, date and exact location of the assignment (always arrive 15 minutes before). Transport to and from assignments, as well as travel expenses are the responsibility of the model. Models arriving late for a shoot don’t make a good impression and clients will not want to book them in future.
- It is the models job to read the information given and not waist the agency’s time asking questions that are already answered in the brief.
- The model will generally be told of the fee before the assignment is booked, but on occasion the amount will only be confirmed by the client after the model has been booked. Also bear in mind that the models career is a journey of improvement and gaining experience. There will be occasions where they are asked to do certain assignments with no fee. This will be in situations to help them gain more experience or for a charity event.
- If the model agrees to an assignment, they need to make sure that they arrive for the assignment on time. If they cannot make the assignment on time or at all (only in the event of an extreme emergency), please contact the agency immediately. Proof will need to be given in these circumstances. If no valid reason or proof is given they will be asked to leave the agency. This is at the sole discretion of the agency.
- Payment Terms: Models will be paid within 2 weeks of the agency being paid by the client.
- The Agency will not be held responsible to pay the model if a client does not pay the Agency.
- The Agency will not be held responsible if there is a loss of income or insured cost to Model, if the Client changes the time or dates of fittings, castings or bookings.
- It is the responsibility of the Model to inform the Agency of any change to there appearance. Including hair, tattoos, weight gain or loss etc.
- Always remember that Models are the last thing to be organised for a photoshoot or casting. You may often get last minute requests and changes to the assignment from the client via the Agency. It is important that you take this in your stride. That is unfortunately the nature of the modelling industry.
- The Model may not belong to another model or casting agency.
- By signing this you agree that the Agency will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damages to your body and mind whilst doing any assignment for the Agency or any of the Agencies clients. The Agency will not be held responsible for any loss or damages to your property.
- Models may be encouraged to do additional model training and photoshoots to enhance their talent and improve their photographic portfolios. Costs of these will be advised as model workshops and photoshoot dates are set by the Agency.
R150 admin fee - all Models that sign up to join the Agency must pay the R150 admin fee as part of the joining process. If you are unable to pay this amount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or WhattsApp 062 767 4992 to give reasons for non-payment.
Roberta Alessandri Events
FNB Cheque acc 62458661678
Musgrave Branch 221126
Please use full name for reference